Channel Selector

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by jamieoliver, Jan 6, 2005.

1. jamieoliver

jamieoliver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The following is all well and good but if I want it to switch to my scart channel, how do I do that ?

Thanks in advance

Programming the Remote to view Sky on an RF channel

Most installations comprise of a Scart connection from the Sky receiver to the TV. This is normally activated by pressing the Sky button for viewing Sky. For installations where the use of a Scart lead is not possible the Sky button on the remote can be set to instruct the TV to go to channel 6 (Or any channel that Sky is normally viewed on) and switch on the Sky receiver.

1) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
    2) Hold down the select and Green buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
    3) Enter the program number for the TV channel which Sky is normally viewed on
    4) Press the select button to store, the LED should blink twice.
    Now you only need press the Sky button to view Sky on your chosen TV channel.

2. HarryAlffa

HarryAlffa
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I assume you have something else attached to the Scart socket on the TV? Use the TV remote to cycle through the A/V (Scart) sources, OR the remote on the other something should have a button (labeled; AV, TV/VCR or TV/VIDEO or similar) which signals the TV to switch to that Scart socket, this is what the Sky button on the remote is and does.

3. jamieoliver

jamieoliver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, my message must be mis-leading. I have sky in the AV and RF, but wish for the TV to change to AV not RF when I push the sky button on the sky remote. I can change which RF channel it does, but cant changew it to AV.

Ta