• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Channel Changing

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
WTF is aky doing re-arranging all the channels it has been the same for years and they go and change them they are really ******* me off.

So far I have noticed
Sci-Fi (Not that big of a deal)
E4
Trouble (Really ****** me off cause I had to make another marker)
Hallmark (Really annoyed me cause I keep going to 190 a lot)
and a few others.

What REALLY ****** ME OFF is that they havent replaced any of these channels they have just deleted the nubers and move the channels to another number WTF are they doing.

neilmcl

alphaomega16 said:
WTF is aky doing re-arranging all the channels it has been the same for years and they go and change them they are really ******* me off.
It hasn't been the same for years, Sky have been ddoing channel reshuffles every six months or so. They need to do this because of all the new channels that come and go, and they have given plenty of notice of these recent changes.

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
most likely this recent shuffle will be to make way for possible HD versions of channels in the near future.....

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom