1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel 4 In Hot Water..!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Aug 4, 2005.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Oh happy days are here again! :D Channel 4 has been slated twice today! :clap: :clap :clap:

The first problem, was a £5000 fine from Ofcom, for "The Richard And Judy Show", plus a £50,000 fine for the show itself :eek:, because of an editorial that Richard did, which was nothing more than a trumped-up advert for Red Bull. Full details can be found in most of today's national papers, or here!

Secondly, Channel 4 has today been slammed for recent sexual shenanigins in the Butt Munch household! :suicide:

It seems Kinga the Minga's being performing lewd and lascivious acts with an inflatable sex doll in the shape of a dog, and using a wine bottle for some impromptu personal satisfaction! :eek: :eek: All I can say is, you can read the full details here!

All I can say is this.... Ha, ha, ha, and tough titty to Channel 4! :devil: You deserve every fine and Ofcom complaint! Get rid of Butt Munch once and for all, and give us back quality TV shows like you used to show, before you decided that you knew best! :lesson:

Pooch
    (Not feeling at all vindictive! :D )

2. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +995
    Can’t see what all the fuss was myself! They didn’t exactly show anything! :D

3. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I couldn't care less about the Big Brother thing, but it's good to see a fine laid in for blatant advertising in the guise of journalism. Frankly, daytime news shows are starting to look more like infomercials every day.

4. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +846
    couldnt have put it better myself

5. GalacticaActual

GalacticaActual

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    I don't understand the mentality of people who watch a show like big brother and then complain about the content of it! I mane what do they expect when you lock a lot of no talent wanabie chavs in to a house? High class drama and impecable behavior!

Dave.

6. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    Afternoon Dave :smashin: ,

You should have stopped there mate, i stopped even having a casual look at when i turned it on and found them all in boxes!! go figure?!

But you right there is no point watching and moaning. Ch4 did but out warnings before the show soi think the complaints are groundless.

As for Richard and Judy.... oh forget it, I cant be arsed to comment, rubbish!

Gary

7. David Mackenzie

David Mackenzie
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,310
    I hate the way television is policed in this country. I agree that I'd rather not see a commercials-everywhere approach like in America, but if they want to spend/waste their time harping on about Red Bull, that is their choice.