Am thinking of getting a new telly from Sony to Panny
For the life of me I can't seem to find how to change the Telly on the remote
Where do I go?

Too little information!

ah, sorry.
All I want to know is how do I change the device i.e a new telly
I haven't got it yet ,but want to be ready when I do
What sort of info do you need?

You've still left a lot of guesswork but on the basis that you're talking about a universal remote control what you do is the same as you did when you set up the TV you have now as a device, and if you have a universal remote that does activities or the equivalent you then go on to substitute the new TV for the old one in the activities.

So sorry being economical with the info:blush:

I have a logitec 650 and can't remember what i initially done

I have gone logged into my set up where the devices, activities etc are, where do I go now?

Theres a small trash bin , do I click on that?

Thanks so much for replying so quickly

That's OK and good to see I guessed right. :thumbsup:
If you've already used up the quota of devices you will have to remove one first by clicking on its bin icon and if not you can leave it until after you've made the following changes.
In the Devices area of the Harmony software set up the new TV by manufacturer and model number.
In the Activities area take the option to Review Settings, then No I want more control, and select the new TV as the device to display video instead of the old one which will also appear if you haven't had to remove it yet.

Last edited:
I'm in the devices but can't see ' new TV by manufacturer and model number.'

"Add Device"?

I have used up all the devices
When the time comes I'll just send my old telly to the trash bin.
And put the new one in

I didn't see the trash icon until after I wrote:rolleyes:

OK - that's one of the disadvantages of the more recent models - that they allow for so few devices.
When you delete the current TV the Activities should produce messages saying they need the new one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom