Changing Lanes

Jase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered this from Play.com, not supposed to be released until September but its being packed straightaway.:) Stars Samuel L Jackson and Ben Affleck, supposed to be very good performances from the both of them.

The two have a minor car accident and then set out to wreck each others lives from then on. Should be interesting.

I've been thinking about getting this one as well. Fancied it on it's release at the cinema but never got around to seeing it.

I have this on order from somewhere (cant rememeber:blush: )

It had some great reviews, I cant remember seeing it released at the cinema :confused:

It only had a brief theatrical run in the UK a month or two ago, got kind of pushed out by the popcorn movies.
I found it surprisingly involving and quite tense, great performances from just about all involved.

Certainly one of the better "thinking persons movies" I've seen in recent times. Sam Jackson plays his role to perfection, he's probably one of the best angry frustrated men around at the moment.
I even caught it a second time, so it must have been good.

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush

I was hoping to start a favourite ten films about road rage, that are in DTS thread:(

How about your ten favourite (any format) Road Rage films? You know you only have to turn up the bass & surrounds to get DTS anyway.;) :D As mentioned by A V Anorak.:p

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
Ahhhhhh
Now I remember, because I just got the despatch email:)

It was CDWow:D
That's good news, because I placed an order with them this morning for it :D

Originally posted by Jase

How about your ten favourite (any format) Road Rage films? You know you only have to turn up the bass & surrounds to get DTS anyway.;) :D As mentioned by A V Anorak.:p

Errrrrr okay

Falling Down
Changing Lanes
Joyride
Duel
Driving Miss Daisy
Ronin
Italian Job
Amelie
O Brother Where Art Though
Jaws

Changing Lanes is released in UK cinemas on 1st November 2002 it did have an earlier release date of around May/June but they moved it.

Have ordered it on the strength of Sam Jackson, the rep this movie already seems to have the other side of the Atlantic and the 75% fresh rating from Rotten Tomatoes.

Love a good thriller. Affleck seems to be growing on me. A bit like Athletes Foot.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom