1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing from CRT to DLP/LCD

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by hencole, Dec 9, 2003.

1. hencole

hencole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Right I'm thinking of commiting a henious crime by moving from CRT to a digital projector. :eek:
    Reasons for this are that I'm moving to a new place and space constraints are such that I may be forced to get a ceiling mount which isn't going to work for my CRT. Also the ease of use factor over CRT is important to me. Having not moved in yet I haven't made a firm decision either way, and a lot of this decision will come down to money. At present I can't afford a new PJ, but if do get one I'll be part financing it from the sale of my Electrohome ECP 3500. Any idea how much that could be worth and what the best way of selling it would be (ebay, PJ supplier etc)? It's in good condition and the tubes are in good nick, not sure how many hours though due to a lack of counter. It has the extra video input board.

2. GagHalfrunt

GagHalfrunt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Obviously you could sell it on the Classifieds here ;)

3. hencole

hencole

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Good idea:cool:
    Problem is before deciding to sell it I would need to have a rough idea of its value in order to decide whether it was worth selling or not.