1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing Artist Title

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by loser, Jun 11, 2005.

1. loser

loser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have moved all my music onto my HD5 but some of it didn't have any tags. Is there any way of changing it in SS whilst it's on the HD5 or will I need to move itback into SS then back onto the HD5?

2. JJ VDUB

JJ VDUB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    On the HD3. You can edit the files direct on the player provided it is connected to the computer.

Ive just done exactly this. right click on the track/album under the details of the 'Atrack device' and chose 'properties' can edit all details there.

maybe the same for HD5?

3. Ken

Ken
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    It is. Just right click and rename.

Ken

4. loser

loser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks...I probably should have guessed that! anyway, cos your so good at this and your probably annoyed at me opening stupid threads I thought I'd ask another question in the same thread if you don't mind. my songs have copied to the HD5 in the wrong order, mostly backwards. can IU change this whilst its still on the player?? again its probably elementary but thanks in advance

5. loser

loser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    also do people use their backlight because my battery seems to run low quickly...is it that?

6. Ken

Ken
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    It is a pain, I havn't been able to change the order in the player. I ended up deleting the offending album and checking the proprties were giving the correct track number.
    I use the backlight with the short switch off delay, so the battery has been very long lived.

Ken