1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changed TV, now my Sky Remote Eye won't work??

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by DJT75, Sep 7, 2005.

1. DJT75

DJT75
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,171
    Hi

Quick question.
    I recently bought a plasma & installed it downstairs over the weekend (wall mount etc..). Upstairs I had a 14" CRT with a Sky Engineer installed Sky Eye (mouse looking thing) feeding from my Sky box downstairs.

The Sky Eye continued to work fine until yesterday when I replaced the 14" CRT in my bedroom with my former downstairs 25" CRT. Now I can receive the Sky feed upstairs but can't change channels or select any menus through the 'eye'. The remote itself work fine but something elsewhere doesn't.

Anyone had something similiar or have a simple solution?

thanks

2. benny.c

benny.c
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Did you move the aerial feed from one output to another on the back of your digi-box? On mine only one of the outputs works with the magic-eye.

3. DJT75

DJT75
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,171
    Yeah - I notice that too. It didn't work first time I plugged everything in after installing the plasma, but I switched it over & it was fine (I must've plugged it into the wrong one). Since then I've changed the CRT upstairs & it's gone again - I'm stumped?!?!?