• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Change Size of Memory Stick

7ewis

Established Member
Hi,
I have a memory stick, which was supposedly '16GB' but I though it was acting strange so I found a application that let you test the size and it came up and told me that It was acutally 4GB, how can I make it a normal 4GB memory stick, because It trys to act like it is 16GB and deletes things etc. I dont know how the hacker made it like this (was from ebay:/) but how do I put it back?

Thanks

MarkE19

There are a lot of fake flash drives from the likes of eBay that claim to be bigger than they actually are. Being fake I personally wouldn't use it, especially for any data I couldn't afford to loose.
eBay.co.uk Guides - Fake USB Pen Drives any capacity

Mark.

7ewis

Established Member
Hmm okay thanks :) might buy a new one from a real shop :p.. Or might go for a Portable Hard Drive, anyone suggest any good ones £50<

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom