• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Change Push Notifcations Tone Galaxy Note 2

BritanniaJaf

Prominent Member
Hi Guys

Is there any way you can change push notification tone on Note 2 so its not the same as the TXT message tone.

Had a look on the web but dosen't seem to be any apps you can download to change the tone.

Anybody help at all :smashin:

prking

Established Member
Think of this the other way around.. The tone you set for notifications Is a default.. Then each app can set the tone for its own notifications.

If you go into the settings of the messaging app then you can change the tone for messages.

BritanniaJaf

Prominent Member
Think of this the other way around.. The tone you set for notifications Is a default.. Then each app can set the tone for its own notifications.

If you go into the settings of the messaging app then you can change the tone for messages.

Jesus if I had a brain I would be dangerous, would you mind typing something back to me on this thread to see if it finally works now.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom