change of centre

monkeyboy69

Established Member
Reaction score
looking to upgrade by current centre speaker which is a paradigm cc170. Something just seems to be missing , can't put my finger on it though
I have B&W 602 S2 on the front and thought either a lcr60 or lcr 600 would be a better match.

Has anyone heard the paradigm against the B&W's as I wouldn't upgrade unless the difference was that noticable.

This will all be put through via a sony 930 amp

Also wondering if you have a demo at a store , do they allow you to take your own eqiupment with you usually i.e. could I take the paradigm along or is that a no no.

any help would be appreciated

cheers

NO problem - any good dealer would be happy to show you the improvements of either B&W against your Paradigm. Take ANY of your own kit along to a demo, you will then see which you prefer.

What's your problem with the Paradigm? B&W are not exactly the paragon of neutrality, especially the 600 series. If it's better tonal matching then definitely go for the 600, unless the size is an issue.
If you're looking for a better centre speaker in outright terms (dialogue clarity) you're going to have to move away from the B&W LCRs IMHO.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom