Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Change ideas, Yamaha RX-SL80 and NSP240

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by spickee, Jul 20, 2005.

Tags:
  1. spickee

spickee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Keep umming and ahhing over the 450 at Superfi and the size does somewhat put me off, when I found a cracking deal at Peter Tyson for £200 the RX-SL80 and NSP-240. I am looking at getting in at entry level for sound levels and quality, want something ok, but don't need to shake the earth.

This looks like a belter, anyone any experience of either the speakers or the amp.

I know in a couple of years I'll update the amp, but for now it looks to have plenty of whallop and is small, this is a biggie, wife is fed up of lots of bits and pieces everywhere.

2. simpsod1

simpsod1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I bought the yamaha AV package 57 (RXV357 and NSP110) for £169.00 delivered from unbeatable. Ordered 3pm Tues arrived Weds 8.30am !!!!

Impression so far....excellent value for money, very impressed considering this is a budget system.....only fault I have found is that the auto on for the powered sub does not always work.