change from dv88+ to dv89

john R1

Ex Member
Reaction score
have chenged my order from dv88+ to dv89 will the dvd-audio play-back through my denon 3802 and what connecting leads will i need

Does the 3802 have a 6 channel input ? if so then all you need is 3 sets of phonos to connect the arcam to your amp :)

Matt

That DV89 is one hell of a bargain. I told my local dealer about it and he didnt believe me and said he had sold a couple a few weeks ago at close to full retail !! That £1300 if anyones wondering. There are some people who are going to be extremely miffed but that technology I suppose.

technology is spanking I know and vouch, if you own you are lucky 'person' unfortunately only one downside (side effect) maybee not supposed to be there as far as "technology" is consearned is that a little clock 'noise' and impedence earth imbalance on the analogues
sounds goood
drives a little noisey
wont play dvd mp3 disks (bum)
sweet as a lamb

rags said:
That DV89 is one hell of a bargain. I told my local dealer about it and he didnt believe me and said he had sold a couple a few weeks ago at close to full retail !! That £1300 if anyones wondering. There are some people who are going to be extremely miffed but that technology I suppose.

Bargain? You say as if you know a cracking good price on it.

sorry crustyloafer yes they were mp3 cds my mistake, have played +rw discs never tried -rw discs

If anyone else is looking for a DV89 then take a look at the Special Offers at Audio-T, prices range from £499 to £549. I am not affliated with Audio-T but you can often find some great Arcam deals there :)

http://www.audio-t.co.uk/html/listings/index.php

Yes I noticed those. I thought rags knew of a place that got a pile load selling at a drastic reduced price.

Just an interest as one already owned.

tawn10 said:
technology is spanking I know and vouch, if you own you are lucky 'person' unfortunately only one downside (side effect) maybee not supposed to be there as far as "technology" is consearned is that a little clock 'noise' and impedence earth imbalance on the analogues
sounds goood
drives a little noisey
wont play dvd mp3 disks (bum)
sweet as a lamb

ok........

As remix said, there are good deals to be had. I recently got an ex demo 89 and have to say fantastic all round. Managed to get it for £450 with 3 year warranty etc and the audio t service chucked in for free. trouble is I bought a new amp, speaker, etc so cost me in the end :rolleyes: . Not got any link with these guys - just a very happy customer.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom