1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Championship Manager

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Machine Head, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Machine Head

Machine Head
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Been playing this game for awhile now but only ever used semi genuine copy's. I'm thinking of getting CM4 but I can get hold of CM01/02 for £9. My question is: Which would be the better one to get? I know that CM01/02 has an edit function but does CM4 have it as well? I presume so but bearing in mind that CM4 is £25 which do any of you think is the better one to get? Any help would be appreciated.

2. juboy

juboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ...is obviously what you meant to say :)

3. Machine Head

Machine Head
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ooopps......er, yes:blush:

4. booyaka1976

booyaka1976

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    CM4 was supposed to be out around now but Eidos put back the release date till 6th Feb 2003 (AARRGGHHH!!).
    Cm 01/02 is a great game but CM4 will be quite different in terms of a 2D game engine etc.
    Cm01/02 for £9 to keep you ocuppied for the next 3 months sounds ok to me. Buy that and then buy CM4 in February.

Or try and get hold of a semi-genuine (what ever that is!!) copy for less that £25!!;) ;)