Championship 16/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep poor support from Hull, great support from Wednesday they even had the camera bouncing [emoji15]

Piss poor support but...........

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!

@clydebest... Great start for the City
Indeed my first live game in over a year .. Abrahams when introduced made all the difference thanks to Chelsea for him .. if we are to get anywhere near promotion .. the defence will need improving maybe John Stones:).

Was surprised by how many empty seats there were thought 20'000 was a give me , only 17'000 of which 14'000 are season card holders.

What a cracking first weekend of the season. Being a Norwich fan I hope we can keep it up. Big test will be Sheffield this weekend. First home game of the season and expect a win, but being made to work for it. We won't get the same space Blackburn gave us.

Even though Boro are now promoted I will be keeping a keen eye on this league, it looks set to be another great season in the Championship [emoji106] best mate is a massive Newcastle fan and despite the early start he firmly believes they will storm this league

I think Newcastle are going to get a right kicking this season , just a shame the boro couldn't have given them one in the premiership !!

Even though Boro are now promoted I will be keeping a keen eye on this league, it looks set to be another great season in the Championship [emoji106] best mate is a massive Newcastle fan and despite the early start he firmly believes they will storm this league
Can't wait for tomorrow !! UTB

Was impressed when I saw Abrahams last week at the Gate .. another 2 today .. looking forward to the visit of Newcastle next weekend .. 2 wins to start the season ..lovely.

Terrible from us today. I can't imagine how bad it was for those watching on telly.

We are in desperate need of a striker for when Jerome isn't having a good day. I can only assume Lafferty killed Alex Neils dog or something to not even get on the pitch when the only forward is taken off.

Hoping Olsson's injury isn't serious as well as we lost control after he went off.

Shane Duffy having a nightmare

Yup.
We're on an unbroken win run of 1 :D

Back from the Gate season now panning as I thought , staying up is the best we will do .. poor game , as always Newcastle support more impressive than their team .. Villa next at home .. have a ticket for that game .. may well be last visit this season .. plenty of empty seats in upper tier as there was against Wigan .. rest of ground full .. reason £40 price .

Back from the Gate season now panning as I thought , staying up is the best we will do .. poor game , as always Newcastle support more impressive than their team .. Villa next at home .. have a ticket for that game .. may well be last visit this season .. plenty of empty seats in upper tier as there was against Wigan .. rest of ground full .. reason £40 price .

£40 [emoji15]

Bit steep for me
Yep it is but it was my choice, could have got slightly cheaper seats .. at least the money will be spent on the club .. unlike Arsenal who charge a £100 and keep the money in the bank .. like yourselves we have a great owner who has ploughed 10's of millions of his own money in .. and will never reap a financial reward .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom