Champions League 2020 / 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool used 24 players last season and run away with the title, you're talking nonsense about their squad.
That sh*t Arsenal team which won at Old Trafford.
That doesn't really say much though does it. First 11 plays 99% of time other 13 players play 1% doesn't mean they are good does it. Not saying that's what happened but I think Liverpools current predicament proves that outside of the first 11 the squad isn't that great. Otherwise surely Liverpool would be doing better right?

And yes, Arsenal are shit. United also lost to Sheffield United, doesn't make them good. Beating United (by a stupid pen by the way) should not be used as a metric to whether a team is good or not.

That doesn't really say much though does it. First 11 plays 99% of time other 13 players play 1% doesn't mean they are good does it. Not saying that's what happened but I think Liverpools current predicament proves that outside of the first 11 the squad isn't that great. Otherwise surely Liverpool would be doing better right?

And yes, Arsenal are sh*t. United also lost to Sheffield United, doesn't make them good. Beating United (by a stupid pen by the way) should not be used as a metric to whether a team is good or not.
18 players played at least 10 times. Teams don't win titles by only having 11 good players. The team started well this season, despite the loss of key players, then something happened to change that, there a lot of reasons why that might have been, but I can't say what exactly.

They're average, but that doesn't mean they're easy to beat. Losing to Sheffield United means players need to have the right mental attitude.

18 players played at least 10 times. Teams don't win titles by only having 11 good players. The team started well this season, despite the loss of key players, then something happened to change that, there a lot of reasons why that might have been, but I can't say what exactly.

They're average, but that doesn't mean they're easy to beat. Losing to Sheffield United means players need to have the right mental attitude.

How about losing to Brighton, Burnley and Fulham?

Liverpool used 24 players last season and run away with the title, you're talking nonsense about their squad.
That sh*t Arsenal team which won at Old Trafford.
If those 24 players were any good, why have Liverpool gone to pot as soon as they lose 2 of them?

Those fully fit 24 players lost 7-2 at the start of the season as well

If those 24 players were any good, why have Liverpool gone to pot as soon as they lose 2 of them?

It's a bit more complex than that.

The Villa game was an anomaly where the players allowed Villa too much time on the ball, not counter pressing them in midfield.

Big week. Can Liverpool score at least two goals and prevent Madrid from scoring? Tough ask considering how good Real are at the moment.

I think if you’d asked a similar question Before that Barcelona game you would have had a 100% no !!

With Bayern out it's thrown the cat amongst the pigeons for me a bit. I can see any of the remaining teams winning it (bar Liverpool, I just think they're so susceptible to pace in-behind which all of the remaining teams have).

Can't see Chelsea winning it either. Will be from PSG and City I think

The possibility for a PSG v City final and the death of football remains.

The possibility for a PSG v City final and the death of football remains.

??? They'll meet in the semi's if City go through tomorrow.

They would face each other in the semi-finals, but I know what you mean, if either of them ends up winning it, it would be tragic.
The irony of your post. Brilliant.

Now I’m intrigued , could you explain why it would be tragic ?

I'm not looking forward to the death of football to be honest.

Luckily Liverpool can ride in and save the day still :D

I’m looking forward to tonight when I’m not going to watch either the City or the LFC match, at the same time. But I’ll say now that City were scared and that Madrid’s cb pairing is of no relevance but LFC’s is.

and the above is not what I meant. Nope. Meant something completely different

I'm not looking forward to the death of football to be honest.

Luckily Liverpool can ride in and save the day still :D

Football died this weekend with those VAR decisions. Resurrected itself pretty soon after though.

Hoping Harland is spured on by the pre-contract agreement he's likely signed with Utd and gets 4 goals tonight.

Madrid are hitting some good form so a massive ask for Liverpool.

It's a cup competition, form means nothing. Liverpool have won their last 3 league games, so they're back in form, apart from the first leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom