Champions League 2020 / 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor from manuel.

how the platforms respond to this constant tirade of racist abuse will be interesting. Need to clamp down.

Twitter and Facebook have massive resources. Hand wringing whilst allowing this disgraceful conduct to become normalised on their platforms and part of the normal news cycle is sad. If footballers stop using their Twitter or Facebook accounts, following Henry's lead, any reaction then risks looking like a response based on money and not normal decency. Very small window to get in front of this before there is government legislation threatening massive fines

Can see now why people have been going on about Bayern’s defending

Can see now why people have been going on about Bayern’s defending
Yeah they have been very sloppy for a while,watched them a lot in the bundesliga and at times the defence are all over the place,and only that the opposition have not been good enough to beat them. Great attack they have when Lewandowski is playing

Mbappe ..... quality. He’ll be a great signing for Liverpool if the rumours are true !!

Sane has had a awful game tonight,truly woeful

Wow that’s harsh.

I was actually talking about Liverpool, but now realise you were talking about my earlier comments about City... I think?

Liverpool were very bad, and it was obvious City were struggling under pressure, they did look scared and cautious however I wouldn't say they had a bad game... I just don't think they deserved to win.

City v PSG final. The death of football.

I think every other team left in the competition would rip Liverpool's defence apart. The front 3/4 would need to be up for it to score more goals, which isn't looking likely.

The death of football? Why?

City v PSG final. The death of football.

I think every other team left in the competition would rip Liverpool's defence apart. The front 3/4 would need to be up for it to score more goals, which isn't looking likely.
City will play PSG in the semi final if they both get through. They can't play each other in the final.

City will play PSG in the semi final if they both get through. They can't play each other in the final.
Ah thanks. I was waiting for gameover to explain how it would be the death of football !

Maybe we have to wait for him to put the flames out first ....... 😃

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant City/PSG final, not City V PSG in the final.

If City win, it's all 4 trophies, most likely... they'll buy a 150m striker and be untouchable... i.e.. the death of football.

why are you bothered cupcake?

Just curious as to why it needs mentioning, second time in a day you brought up the link. Tad hypocritical when posting about people being obsessed

Cupcake

That’s the second time someone has said something, been quoted on it and then denied saying it. Is there something in the water in Liverpool?

Second time? Who was the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom