Champions League 2020 / 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Faizo initially brought up the fact that LFC were missing their 1st choice cb pairing as an excuse. Surely anyone can see that Abbeygoo was simply replying that Madrid were also without theirs. It’s not difficult to see the relevance.
You might want to take the shades off they are impairing your vision.

City were bang average considering they had their best possible line up. I'm seeing a lot of "City deserved the win" I couldn't disagree more, they looked scared and Dortmund easily matched them and should have at least got a draw they were completely robbed of a goal. Pep has admitted the pressure was too much.

Lots of talking points that will overshadow their UCL win if they go on to win it by fine margins... but what about those Real CB's, eh?

I’d like to know all these talking points that will “overshadow“ a very hypothetical CL win ... please elaborate

oh and which game did you watch last night ?

I’d like to know all these talking points that will “overshadow“ a very hypothetical CL win ... please elaborate

oh and which game did you watch last night ?

Rerun of Monday night’s Boreham Wood v Hartlepool on a dodgy stream?

Liverpool's game plan wasn't executed by the midfield, hence all the problems:
the front three don't get the service
the fullbacks isolated,
the defence caught out by poor positioning and lack of pace.

It only takes one player not to play well and the whole team can collapse. It's no coincidence that when the midfield asserted itself, we score.

No prizes for guessing how some of the social media lowlife responded to Trent and Keita’s performances last night

No prizes for guessing how some of the social media lowlife responded to Trent and Keita’s performances last night
how the platforms respond to this constant tirade of racist abuse will be interesting. Need to clamp down.

I watched both games.
Just say no, I’ll understand. They were both on at the same time so it would be difficult to watch both and form an opinion.

I watched the highlights of Liverpool’s game. Not really enough to give an informed view on whether Liverpool lost because they weren’t good enough, or down to mistakes or maybe because they were scared.

I watched the highlights of Liverpool’s game. Not really enough to give an informed view on whether Liverpool lost because they weren’t good enough, or down to mistakes or maybe because they were scared.
They were scared, they made mistakes and they weren't good enough.

Wow that’s harsh.

It is strange how a Liverpool fan from Hartlepool can have such an anti-City obsession.

Maybe he’s never forgiven Curly Watts for marrying Raquel; or Eddie Large refused to give him an autograph after the Theatre Royal’s production of “Aladdin” back in ‘77.

Either way the obsession runs deep.

Did you use LP or SP? And was it a Scotch tape? They were the most reliable.
I remember how gutted you used to get when you realised you had recorded something on SP not LP !!

I remember how gutted you used to get when you realised you had recorded something on SP not LP !!

and those cassette covers that looked like library books. Reserved for your most treasured tapes - like the Gladiators episode where Jet’s tit was on show for a millisecond.

or was that just me

could never pause it in the right place. And I tried.

lots

I can remember trying to pause Dallas to see who shot JR. There was a reflection in the office window.
I was sure it was Cliff Barnes. :blush:

I can remember trying to pause Dallas to see who shot JR. There was a reflection in the office window.
I was sure it was Cliff Barnes. :blush:
Agreed mate. I did the same. Definitely Cliff Barnes in the reflection. I remember doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom