Champions League 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dony

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Since the competition is now underway I thought it was time to get this thread going.
Incredible result last night in Gibraltar with Celtic losing to the mighty Imps.

I'm hoping to get to a Spurs game this year with my brother and our 2 sons. Ticket info just released and prices don't seem too bad. Only issue for me is they come in packages of 3 group games and I'll only be able to get over for 1.
Seems to be reasonably priced at between £70-£150 for the 3 games (if I'm reading it correctly).

Champions League Ticket Announcement 13 July 2016 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

Last edited:
Glory hunter - just turning up for the big games ;)

I know you are joking, but in case anyone misses the joke, I was once a season ticket holder. Also, up until about 3 seasons ago I always got over for at least 1 game a season.

Did you live in London when you had an ST, or did you make the pilgrimage every week or two across the sea?

Did you live in London when you had an ST, or did you make the pilgrimage every week or two across the sea?

Lived in West London (Hayes) for 4 yrs. The company I worked for had 2 season tickets for the directors and I was going out with their P.A!! Finding out was the best bit of pillow talk I've ever had. :D
I got 2 yrs out of them.

6 Club Wembley CL tickets booked for £300.

Result.

6 Club Wembley CL tickets booked for £300.

Result.

How many home games do we get guaranteed in the group stages ? I thought it was 3 ?

EDIT: I assume the 6 are for you and the Lad :)

You know better than this, any more and it'll be time off.
The Spurs playing their CL games at Wembley, is that due to the stadium work and if so why aren't they all their matches their?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Spurs playing their CL games at Wembley, is that due to the stadium work and if so why aren't they all their matches their?

I guess your keyboard has a fault ? Maybe it would be best to get the D & R keys looked at ....

Last edited by a moderator:
@alan280170 So tourists like me have a chance of going. :D

I don't count you as a Tourist, it is the Johnny come latelys that are getting my goat, Spurs not looking out for the Fans who have been attending regularly.

I will be going for the 3 match tickets for Wembley, but will be surprised if I can make them all with work commitments. Hopefully, I will be able to help some others out with my unused ticket.

Just got my 3 home tickets for the CL games. What an epic effort though, waiting for ages online - literally hours and hours. Not a chance on the phone, but got there in the end.

Not many options left with all of the lower section seats gone. Went mad and treated ourselves to the Club Wembley section, but at the same end as the home support, so should be lively :) .

Not looking to bad really as today was the first day of sale for members mate.

ImageUploadedByAVForums1470254381.597661.jpg

Seen many of the so called top 4 struggle to seek half there applications at Wembley.

Roll on can't wait. What tickets did you buy?

Club Wembley seats Block 242. The only other alternative left were the seats up in the Gods. Think pretty much opposite end of the pitch from where you are.

Not bad sales for a 2nd tier small club.... :)

Club Wembley seats Block 242. The only other alternative left were the seats up in the Gods. Think pretty much opposite end of the pitch from where you are.

Not bad sales for a 2nd tier small club.... :)

It's more or less sold out now and not even gone on general sale. Must say this has surprised me thought GS they'd be loads of extra tickets .

Think Levy is sitting there thinking if only I'd added 10£ each to the tickets . Lol.

Seriously though, how many will go to all 3 games? Personally I will not sure about my Jack though ,as I work in Surrey he's in Northants. Have people thought, fudge it there well cheap I'll buy 3 and maybe go to 2?

We'll see but do think the club got the pricing spot on, 6 tickets club Wembley for 300£ is a fudgeing bargain .

When's the draw?

Come On You Boys In Green!!!

While most posting here have zero interest other than when it starts i'm already on the journey!

Great result last night and puts us within touching distance of the promised land. One more game to negotiate and will find that out tomorrow.
Dundalk, would be a great trip as only over the water but would hate to travel to Zagreb.

While most posting here have zero interest other than when it starts i'm already on the journey!

Great result last night and puts us within touching distance of the promised land. One more game to negotiate and will find that out tomorrow.
Dundalk, would be a great trip as only over the water but would hate to travel to Zagreb.

Zagreb is a great place for an away game, just the petrol bombs you need to look out for .

It's more or less sold out now and not even gone on general sale. Must say this has surprised me thought GS they'd be loads of extra tickets .

Think Levy is sitting there thinking if only I'd added 10£ each to the tickets . Lol.

Seriously though, how many will go to all 3 games? Personally I will not sure about my Jack though ,as I work in Surrey he's in Northants. Have people thought, **** it there well cheap I'll buy 3 and maybe go to 2?

We'll see but do think the club got the pricing spot on, 6 tickets club Wembley for 300£ is a ****ing bargain .

When's the draw?

I have no idea if I can make all the games, until we get definite games and dates. I think it is possible to see what weeks are allocated for the games, but not whether it is a Tues or Wed game as yet. I think you get three paper tickets for the games ? So at least you can pass them onto someone else easily, if the dates dont work.

I dont know when the draw is.

I dont know when the draw is.

The draw will take place on Friday 26th August once the Play Off games have been concluded and the pots are known.

The draw will take place on Friday 26th August once the Play Off games have been concluded and the pots are known.

Bet Celtic would love to get Liverpool in the group stages?

Bet Celtic would love to get Liverpool in the group stages?

Eh? Is this not the CL group chat ;)

We've played Liverpool in Europe as well as Man Utd and Arsenal. IF we get to the group stages again i'd like to see Real Madrid in the flesh.
Wouldn't be too fussed about Leicester but you boys in White would be a good game! I imagine Pot 3 for Spurs?

Dundalk is 10 mile from me, though the game will be held in Dublin due to increased capacity.

Dundalk is 10 mile from me, though the game will be held in Dublin due to increased capacity.

Oh yeah, if we draw Dundalk i expect the Aviva stadium will be used as will be lots of interest in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom