Champions League 19/20

PSG need to spend another obscene amount of money to go one better 2nd half they have been crap and only marginally better 1st half/

Mbappe, as well as Neymar, overrated on this showing .

Neymar is your ball greedy mate on Fifa who won't pass. And thinks he can dribble with the right stick.

Made up with this result.

PSG have had untold amount of chances (to at least equalise) and missed them all.o_O

They’ve been trying for years now but PSG still don’t have the CL nous.

Bayern comfortably the best side in Europe

Well that's over P Poor watch as i wrote pity both teams could not have ended up empty-handed 6 times winners and in 4 they were crap and as i can not remember their other 2 can't comment .. so much as for a feast of football.. Bread and Dripping..

Glad Bayern won rather moneybags PSG
Well deserved tonight and over the whole competition

Not the greatest game,PSG could have gone ahead if Mbappe scored and may have gone on to win. That's what happens when you don't take your chances in these big games.

Psg big players let their side down tonight.its these games when the big players need to step up and Mbappe and Neymar failed

Hansi Flick has done a amazing job,from where they were to winning the treble playing great football.

Nico kovac must be thinking how crap he managed Bayern with the exact squad.

Boring game tonight, PSG didn't really do much in the end.

I'm sure they'll spend some more and get another chance in a few years to join the elite, it took Chelsea hundreds and hundreds of millions but they eventually won one.

Bayern have been head and shoulders above everyone this year.

Lewandowski deserved the Balon d'or this season, crazy they cancelled it.

Thiago off to Liverpool???? :D
First game I've had a chance to watch him and he ran the show second half.

Probably off to Arsenal now.

Just my opinion,PSG should of kept Edinson Cavani (notice they usually won almost every game when in the squad) and used him in the UCL final instead of Neymar.(fore-instance)

Congratulations to Bayern. Been on it this season and very well deserved. Capping off a stellar campaign with the treble

Have to agree that overall the best team won. I'd have liked PSG to win but in a game when your big players don't hit their own standards you'll be punished.

Couldn’t believe how long Alaba spent consoling Neymar after the final whistle. Go and celebrate with your team mates! He must have been there for 3/4 minutes.

Is it nous? Or just that little bit of luck on the night?

I'd suggest the latter.

Is it nous? Or just that little bit of luck on the night?

I'd suggest the latter.

Maybe. Bayern were certainly the team with more nous though in the second half, the way they stepped it up. PSG looked pretty clueless in comparison, apart from Di Maria.

PSG had the 3 best chances in the game, but when they don't go in and then Bayern scored, Bayern just stepped it up, you would have expected a PSG onslaught, but it never came, they lost in a whimper despite being the better team in the first half.

This is going to read like being on the guy's back but Neymar needed to release the ball more often rather than try to dribble through the team. Great outlet with the pace and skill but then allowed Bayern to regain possession. And yes the team did not have their shooting boots on.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom