Champions League 19/20

Watched some highlights back of last night, ....best we've played for a while and what a difference Henderson made....loved the way he played last night. I though Chamberlain had his best game for ages and Salah was really good. Firmino got better as the game went on, but still not playing that well, Shame we didnt ave Allison but that's football.

As part of the hospitality set up last night we had John Aldridge come in for a bit of Q&A. I asked him who he thought Liverpool's player of the season was and without hesitation said Jordan Henderson.

We've had 2 and half years of great craic in the CL, so no shame to be out.....roll on lifting the PL trophy for another party of this great team.

Why does a Stoke fan care about who wins/retains the PL?
So if you are not a supporter of a EPL club .. we are not entitled to voice an opinion on said league.

Watched some highlights back of last night, ....best we've played for a while and what a difference Henderson made....loved the way he played last night. I though Chamberlain had his best game for ages and Salah was really good. Firmino got better as the game went on, but still not playing that well, Shame we didnt ave Allison but that's football.

As part of the hospitality set up last night we had John Aldridge come in for a bit of Q&A. I asked him who he thought Liverpool's player of the season was and without hesitation said Jordan Henderson.

We've had 2 and half years of great craic in the CL, so no shame to be out.....roll on lifting the PL trophy for another party of this great team.
To be fair from going 2 up you did a great job of Fudging it up.

Just to say i thought Liverpool did more than enough to have deservedly gone through.. but once again the Goalkeeping nightmare struck with Adrian perfect set up .. could not have seen any Atletico comeback other than how it panned out.. fair play to them , but glad i do not have to watch such negative Football week in and week out.

I thought we were excellent last night on the whole. Some of the football was mesmerising.

The master class narrative about Simeone was absolute bollocks

I thought we were excellent last night on the whole. Some of the football was mesmerising.

What that how it panned out was down to him .. as you wrote Bollocks was it.

So if you are not a supporter of a EPL club .. we are not entitled to voice an opinion on said league.
Did I say that?

You can have an opinion but I don't understand why you'd care who wins the league.

For instance I can have an opinion on Leeds and Bristol City but couldn't give a toss which one wins the league.

From the posts he regularly makes its clear to see it's to get a rise from Liverpool fans as there's no valid reason I can see that a Stoke fan would like Man City over Liverpool.

Did I say that?

You can have an opinion but I don't understand why you'd care who wins the league.

For instance I can have an opinion on Leeds and Bristol City but couldn't give a toss which one wins the league.

From the posts he regularly makes its clear to see it's to get a rise from Liverpool fans as there's no valid reason I can see that a Stoke fan would like Man City over Liverpool.
I am just saying those of us who's club side is not at present in the EPL.. does not mean we do not prefer one club over another based on past experiences or a liking for how a team plays.. regardless in this day and age we all get to see a good amount of the EPL live via our tv .. so we can all give an opinion based on some knowledge on the subject .. unlike pre 92 when you basically had to attend or rely on highlights ..

And no you did not say we should not post .👍

That's exactly what I said to one of my colleagues sat next to me last night, this will go down as some Simeone masterclass when in reality they should've been beaten out the gate in the 90 mins. But its why we love football as results and performances don't always go hand in hand!

Just hope we take it out on Everton now !!

It looks like all football will have to be suspended due to the pandemic for perhaps three months bare minimum.

If Euro 2020 is a victim they talk of re-running it in 2021 though maybe it should just be cancelled outright.

FB_IMG_1584109928254.jpg

UEFA planning the Champions League final for August 29th ???

UEFA planning the Champions League final for August 29th ???
Let's hope that's not overly optimistic .. the biggest problem is countries will be coming out of lockdown at different times .. also is it known if that's behind closed doors.

Should replay the game. Only fair.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom