Champions League 19/20

tanglung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, looking at current scorelines in the qualifiers we might not be meeting Porto for the 3rd year running,in the CL at least :eek:

And they're out. Scottish football :rotfl:

At least they were in longer than Utd I suppose.

Shocker for Celtic.Porto might scrape through now

Embarrassing for Celtic, do they still drop down into the Europa League or is there nothing ?

Magic of the cup. Ajax scrape through as well

Good to Celtic prioritising the league, its going to be a difficult season for them :rolleyes:

Cluj were decent going forward but dreadful defensively. After getting the 1-1 in the away leg I can’t believe Celtic threw that away. Entertaining game though.

straight into a europa league play off.
Presuming they qualify, they would of ended up there anyway from the CL group stages lol
Just don't get any of the extra riches now unfortunately.

Good to Celtic prioritising the league, its going to be a difficult season for them :rolleyes:
Yep Rangers are improving every year now, hopefully they can put pressure on Celtic make it interesting, that league is just a joke.

Yep Rangers are improving every year now, hopefully they can put pressure on Celtic make it interesting, that league is just a joke.
I agree and said the same in the transfer thread the other week, it's a joke of a league.

Of course they're not are prioritising the league, however 10 in a row is more important for the players, management and fans than getting knocked out of the group stages of the CL.

The Rangers are in very deep financial difficulties, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a CVA event by the end of the season.

No surprise on the CL though, joke that they have to do 4 rounds of games just to get into the CL proper.

Joke that other leagues get 3 or 4 teams straight in, but hey money talks not sport.

The Rangers are in very deep financial difficulties, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a CVA event by the end of the season.

No surprise on the CL though, joke that they have to do 4 rounds of games just to get into the CL proper.

Joke that other leagues get 3 or 4 teams straight in, but hey money talks not sport.
It's for their own good. Imagine if they had to play City or Liverpool or pretty much any one in the group stages. It would be a blood bath.

Porto out too. Magic of a cup competition eh?

It's for their own good. Imagine if they had to play City or Liverpool or pretty much any one in the group stages. It would be a blood bath.

You obviously didn’t get the jist of the post.

Believe the last time they met either, it wasn’t a bloodbath.

You obviously didn’t get the jist of the post.

Believe the last time they met either, it wasn’t a bloodbath.
It would be a joke if a country like England who had 4 of the last 8 teams in the CL last season, one of which was Manchester United ***, was given the same number of places as a country like Scotland.

The current system works well. If you're good enough, you'll qualify through your league position if you compete in a worthwhile league. If you compete in a fringe league like the SPL and you're good enough to compete with Europe's finest, you'll get through the qualifiers. Celtic didn't.

Last edited:
spurs will no doubt get the group of death again But confident we will get out of it
Just think they should scrap all this pot crap

Just do the draw and whoever gets who deal with it even if the group had

city
barca
liverpool
real Madrid

Woohoo. I can join in this year :thumbsup:
(At least until the end of the group stages LOL!)

It would be a joke if a country like England who had 4 of the last 8 teams in the CL last season, one of which was Manchester United ***, was given the same number of places as a county like Scotland.

The current system works well. If you're good enough, you'll qualify through your league position if you compete in a worthwhile league. If you compete in a fringe league like the SPL and you're good enough to compete with Europe's finest, you'll get through the qualifiers. Celtic didn't.

Ouch!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom