Champions League 19/20

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
I don’t have any problem with Bayern winning it, they’re fantastic to watch.

Nor do I - the only remaining conundrum is whether it’s should be pronounced Ganabry or Nabry (with a silent G)?

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Big club PSG Historically ?

Really i was a ST holder at BCFC before Psg was founded .. yes there were other clubs in Paris who were founded earlier but PSG were founded in 1970.

clydebest

Distinguished Member
My prediction about the match, PSG will get totally annihilated... (Just like Messi last team.)

Cheers.;)
I think PSG have the players to exploit Bayern high defensive line , we will have to see if Bayern play that high line tonight.

arenaman

Bloody football on at the same time as the Indy 500, footy probably gets the shout, should be an interesting game, Bayern should come out on top though

arenaman

I hope PSG win because I've got a crate of K1664, premium mainstream crap but 5% I also have a crate of Becks which I was horrified to learn is now only 4%. It's been banished to the garage with the Fosters. The Germans have pissed me off this week so can do one.

PS not really arsed :laugh:

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Tonight it's all about winning however it's achieved so we may see a different approach by Bayern expect PSG to play there normal game whatever that's .. total neutral do not like either club both state-sponsored just one more obvious than the other.

Everyone say's we are in for a feast of football, i hope we are , but i think this will be more cagey .. same was said prior to Totenham v Liverpool and that was a dog of a game.

arenaman

Indy 500 it is then

deon444

Distinguished Member
Psg have played really well closing Bayern down to stop them playing out from the back. Mbappe should have scored and neymar may have done better.

Maybe Bayerns fitness may help later on

JCXDenton

Both teams...

1598213379241.png

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Mbappe has been bang average has as Davis.

clydebest

Distinguished Member
as of now this is a worse watch than even last years game.

clydebest

Distinguished Member
A goal yippee no extra time.

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Bayern have steeped up since taking the lead and PSG are becoming also rans.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...

Latest News

Philips debuts fifth generation P5 Picture Processing Suite
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 27th January 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Philips introduces new 9206 and 8506 LED Android TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips unveils 9636 and 9506 MiniLED TVs
  • By Andy Bassett