• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Challenges - Dive through windows?

taffster5

Anyone know how you do this? Whenever I try to dive it seems I go directly down and not out if you know what I mean. End up directly below the windows staring at walls. :confused:

And yes I know you hold B to dive before anyone says :laugh:

kav

Distinguished Member
Anyone know how you do this? Whenever I try to dive it seems I go directly down and not out if you know what I mean. End up directly below the windows staring at walls. :confused:

And yes I know you hold B to dive before anyone says :laugh:

If you hold sprint and run directly towards a window, then press B/right stick just before you hit the wall, you'll dive through. I've yet to find a place were it's easy to get a kills doing this though.

taffster5

Thanks guys,first step is to dive through - I should now be able to do that. Now to attempt a kill after the dive! Only places I've found as possible locations are on radiation & villa. Do you have to smash glass for it to count?

P

planetmatt

Thanks guys,first step is to dive through - I should now be able to do that. Now to attempt a kill after the dive! Only places I've found as possible locations are on radiation & villa. Do you have to smash glass for it to count?

Villa is a good bet. Windows overlooking A and B flags. Wait till it says you're losing a flag then jump out and hope to get a lucky headshot before you die.

R0M

I think the challenge is different...

Isn't it dive through 5 windows.

And a separate challenge of kill x enemies after diving?

NooBish AbbZ 92

Distinguished Member
I didn't even know there were challenges for this, but just trying to help :)

Would the challenge work if you placed C4 on a flag for example, heard "Losing A/B/C" dive through the window and double tap 'x' to detonate C4. Might be worth a try for someone.:)

Hob_Nob_Man

Novice Member
The challenge for diving through 5 windows, is for breaking the glass in 5 windows by diving through them. You just hav to get the timing right on your up to the window and there are plenty of windows with glass in them. Its in the Basic set of challenges ;)

ineedamonk

Novice Member
This game has turned into Max Payne. Next thing you'll know, bullet-time will be a perk. Oh, wait. That's already happening with the lag. :rotfl:

Love how all the windows are conveniently dive-able height. They've really Rambo'd up the maps.

qwerty321

Take a bit more of a run up before you dive. Handy little tip that my brother told me.

Whaddya know, 12 year olds playing COD can have some use :D

taffster5

The challenge for diving through 5 windows, is for breaking the glass in 5 windows by diving through them. You just hav to get the timing right on your up to the window and there are plenty of windows with glass in them. Its in the Basic set of challenges ;)

Yep, thats the first one I'm working on. There are a few places in Villa by the garage to get some easy ones. There's another challenge for a dive through window & kill too though, cant remember which challenge list it falls under though.

Thanks for the tips all :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom