• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ch10-itv3 disapears after power off

ched

Another post retune problem. I have a cheap Aurex freeview box and my gran has a Techwood PVR160. We are both having the same problem. The problem is that if we power off the boxes from the mains when they are turned back on they loose channel 10 (ITV3) but all other channels are fine! It only takes 5 seconds of no power and no ch10, every time.

I have about 10 freeview boxes and recorders at my house and my grans is about 60 miles away all receiving transmissions from Winter Hill.

On both boxes I have carried out a complete new installation a number of times but every time the box gets switched off at the wall it looses channel 10.

I have phoned Freeview help line and read the manuals from tvretune.co.uk and followed the instructions but still same fault.
My other boxes are fine, I have a Humax and a Digihome and others and they are all fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom