Cex online trade ins

s1mm8r5

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the online trading with cex ?
If they are quite quick or if anyone knows if they are better for the prices as I’ve heard they rip off more in store .

Generally buy and sell a lot of games and consoles so looking to trade them in and sell the voucher instead as it’s better than cash value they offer .
Also how do they deal with the vouchers and are they also sellable ??

Only dealt with the selling online with them once a year ago. They give you a price and check the games' discs aren't scratched and check any electronics are working, then give you a e voucher via e-mail, which you can use online or in their shops. If you are selling electronics, the time to wait is longer than with games - same as with their shops. Have sold various handheld consoles and Kindles in the past in store and said to come back in an hour or two to see if they can sell.

Was always told the stores offer a lower price compared to online which is why I thought about just doing it online , don’t mind waiting it’s only an old ps2 😂 and a few Xbox360 games that have value for some reason . might just give the online a bash

dont know who told you that as they use the same prices instore as they do online.

the prices they sell things for generally follow ebay prices while the cash or voucher prices are often alot less that you could get on ebay

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom