Cex giving cash for phones?

Does anyone know..or been too one where they are giving cash for phones?..i ain't been to one in a while and i remember they werent giving cash for phones.

Would be really helpful if anyone has been to stores in west london..like or hounslow,harrow etc

or any other information regarding this would be sweet:)

Rob B

Yeah they buy phones as well as px. check cex.co.uk for prices.
If a store won't give cash, that'll just be a temporary thing as it'll mean they won't have enough cash in-store to buy things.

Why is this in the Xbox forum?

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Moved to mobile phones.

Naqv

No they won't, so don't expect it.
They will say something like:
"Sorry, but we don't have any cash to give out", which is ********, they just don't WANT TO give out cash and would rather issue a credit note, which looks good on the books.

There was a time I could sell stuff and get cash, but nowadays, impossible.

Games/dvd's/blue-rays are fine for cash though I think.

Iceman10

They do buy phones but give usually poor prices. Every time I try to sell something to them they have no cash . . . You can check how much they will give you for your item here
Code:
www.cex.co.uk

Rob B

Try to get in before lunchtime (well, allowing time for them to test too), then they should have cash available.

The Leeds branch is great, they don't try to bull you into taking credit instead (well, they don't to me anyway, maybe I'm lucky. I just think they're a good bunch though)

FarangMau

Novice Member
They do buy phones but give usually poor prices. Every time I try to sell something to them they have no cash . . . You can check how much they will give you for your item here
Code:
www.cex.co.uk
Give poor prices but charge wicked high when they sell them back !

CEX = :devil:

Steven

Senior Moderator
Hi

Have you thought about selling it on our classified forum?

Rob B

Give poor prices but charge wicked high when they sell them back !

CEX = :devil:
They give much better prices than gamestation :)

GH:WT Band in a Box & Game - 360:
Gamestation - £55 cash
CEX - £110 cash

I was gutted a few Months ago when I sold my Wii to Gamestation for £60 only to pop into CEX later and discover they'd have given me over £100 :(

Phone prices are good too - and since it's the best place (in Leeds at least) to sell a phone, it's the only place I use for quick business!

Thanks everyone for the much information and advice:thumbsup:...

Like the mods said..Im going to try my luck and sell on this on classifieds here.:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom