CEX Exchange - Parents Beware

tadek

Novice Member
Reaction score
Shockingly arrogant & rude service. Sold faulty goods to an 11 year old boy, then refused to give him a refund when he returned to store 24 hours later. When challenged they then offered £2 trade in for an item that they sold the poor boy for £10. A tough life experience for an honest young man.
Parents, beware!

I don't believe you......

I don't believe you......

I do.

CEX are horrendous. The management and staff of my local branch make the rules up as they go along. If you don't like it you're told to phone head office. Good luck with doing that - it would be easier to contact my dead Grandfather on the phone.

And they ignore every other line of contact.

Awful company and I will personally stand outside ours laughing with a bottle of champagne should they ever go bust.

I do.

CEX are horrendous. The management and staff of my local branch make the rules up as they go along. If you don't like it you're told to phone head office. Good luck with doing that - it would be easier to contact my dead Grandfather on the phone.

And they ignore every other line of contact.

Awful company and I will personally stand outside ours laughing with a bottle of champagne should they ever go bust.

They replied to me Via email after i complained about something in a store which was showing as in stock, but when i got there wasn't, i can understand it might take a few few hours to come off the system, but a week later it was still showing, did they care, nope, only a 40 mile round trip too.

I have to say the 3 stores nearest to me, Salford, Warrington and Leigh are all excellent. Whenever I have had a problem it's been sort to my satisfaction without fuss.
The only aspect I don't like is CeX online, supposedly 'A' grade items full of scratches and dust, missing parts etc. I just go instore though and get a full refund in minutes.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom