CES Coverage dates and times

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
AVForums will be covering CES in two ways this year.

Mark Hodgkinson will be posting and reporting on all the major press conferences held on press day, which is January the 9th from 6pm UK time to 4am UK time.

Meanwhile Steve Withers and I will be reporting directly from the show floor via video reports posted to You Tube and AVForums. The show runs from the 10th to the 13th of January.

We hope you enjoy the content produced.

fitze73

i envy you guys going to such an event , cant wait too read your reviews and see the latest tech

Could we have some coverage of computer components please, i.e new graphics cards from Nvida, Ati, Home Theater Cases, New Motheroard, not just the AV stuff, as the show is not all about AV

rogerh

Like many others, I certainly envy you boys out there.
Thanks for the great blogs and videos.
Anything on new Blu-Ray/DVD/Hard Disc recorders to report?

Scotty Pro

Seems to be all TV's are there no new amps coming out :(

panman40

Distinguished Member
Mark, Will Steve or Phil be shooting some Vid of the Sammy Plassys at all ? :)

rogerh

I'll try and find you something but so far all the PR has been LED TV, Tablets, Smartphones, Ultrabooks and Digital Imaging Products.

Thanks Mark. We'll look forward to any news.

Seems OLED isn't dead. It'll be interesting to see how the new LED/LCD technology compares and if Plasma will remain.
I hope we don't get into a 3 possible systems fight though.

Carry on the great work.

Scotty Pro

I'll try and find you something but so far all the PR has been LED TV, Tablets, Smartphones, Ultrabooks and Digital Imaging Products.

Thanks Mark, I'm sure you will be able to come up with something :smashin:
I would have thought that the big AV companies would have nice stands with loads of new goodies in the Amp / BD Player section.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom