CES 2020 News: Samsung launches lifestyle TVs and soundbars - news discussion

I've been waiting to find out what Samsung will bring new in soundbars for 2020 as I am very close to pulling trigger on the HW-Q90R.. after much searching, I've found one site stating that the new flagship soundbar this year will be Q950T (same name as the new TV) which will offer 9.1.4 sound (as opposed to the 7.1.2 of Q90R) and a new 8" wireless subwoofer. There will be a new Q900T will offer 7.1.2. No word yet on the release date. Hoping to see if this hits the shelves in the UK in April.

I've been waiting to find out what Samsung will bring new in soundbars for 2020 as I am very close to pulling trigger on the HW-Q90R.. after much searching, I've found one site stating that the new flagship soundbar this year will be Q950T (same name as the new TV) which will offer 9.1.4 sound (as opposed to the 7.1.2 of Q90R) and a new 8" wireless subwoofer. There will be a new Q900T will offer 7.1.2. No word yet on the release date. Hoping to see if this hits the shelves in the UK in April.

Exactly on the same boat. About to pull the trigger on the HW-Q90R for my C8 Oled, but now just can't do it without more information on the Q950T and the new LG SN11RG (this last one would be nice to calm my OCD on brand matching ;) )

Is the Frame a new iteration of the 2019 model?

has anyone heard what's happened to the Q900T and Q950T Samsung soundbars which were originally talked about? I see in the latest Samsung release they mention the Q800T which is on sale but seems the talk on the Q900T and Q950T seems to have gone silent. Anyine got any news on these?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom