Cerwin Vega speakers (where to buy)

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by pozaicer, Sep 10, 2007.

1. pozaicer

pozaicer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi all, i'm a newbie on this forum and hopefully i'll be able to contribute and get some help from you too.

my initial question regards cerwin vega home audio speakers, where to buy them in the uk?

also I would benefit from your views related to how Cerwin Vega speakers perform when compared to monitor audio and b&w. obviously the comparison can only be made comparing them in their respective categories (bookshelves vs. floorstanders).

my musical tastes are inclined to latin jazz and son, so the music has a lot of detail but specially percussion.

thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

2. badbob

badbob
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +318
    Cheap and nasty speakers, just suitable for pa and nightclubs. You can't compare them to "Hi-Fi" speakers.

3. pozaicer

pozaicer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks badbob, but that doesn't really tell me much about the other two speakers I mentioned or any good advice on what would you go for given the choice.

ta

4. bsimmer3000

bsimmer3000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    compareing cerwin vega to B&w, monitor audio, kef and other high end makes cant really be done.

The makes above are high end audio kit and cerwin vega is basicly low end. you would get a lot ore detail from the music you listen to from the above makes of speaker.

I would steer well clear of the cerwins