1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cerwin Vega LS10 speakers

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by jedsharpie, Oct 16, 2005.

1. jedsharpie

jedsharpie
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a pair of Cerwin Vega LS10's a couple of years back, but am now thinking of getting a Bose Lifestyle system, so the speakers are surplus to requirements. Question Is... The speakers are in very good condition, how much do you think i should be selling them for ? I bought them from an American bloke, and dont really know their value.

2. Knyght_byte

Knyght_byte

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +599
    try searching for them on the US Ebay site, might get an idea of price that way...

or do a general yahoo or google search in shopping and see if any results return...

personally i wouldnt have a clue, lol, sorry dude :)

(oh, before u go for the Bose Lifestyle system, check out the alternatives available in Hifi dealers such as Sevenoaks, or one off dealers......you may find the same quality at a cheaper price or better quality at the same price.....you may not, but im willing to bet you may)

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    There is a chap on Ebay selling them at new $260 with free shipping within the USA.

By the time they were shipped over here and duty and Vat added I would guess that they would be between £225 and £250 new so something around £150 may be a reasonable price second hand.