Cerwin Vega LS10 speakers

jedsharpie

Standard Member
I bought a pair of Cerwin Vega LS10's a couple of years back, but am now thinking of getting a Bose Lifestyle system, so the speakers are surplus to requirements. Question Is... The speakers are in very good condition, how much do you think i should be selling them for ? I bought them from an American bloke, and dont really know their value.

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
try searching for them on the US Ebay site, might get an idea of price that way...

or do a general yahoo or google search in shopping and see if any results return...

personally i wouldnt have a clue, lol, sorry dude :)

(oh, before u go for the Bose Lifestyle system, check out the alternatives available in Hifi dealers such as Sevenoaks, or one off dealers......you may find the same quality at a cheaper price or better quality at the same price.....you may not, but im willing to bet you may)

Ian J

Banned
There is a chap on Ebay selling them at new $260 with free shipping within the USA.

By the time they were shipped over here and duty and Vat added I would guess that they would be between £225 and £250 new so something around £150 may be a reasonable price second hand.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom