1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Certain Channels not working on Sky

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by londonmatt, Jul 21, 2004.

1. londonmatt

londonmatt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    For Quite a while now I have been unable to recieve a number of channels on sky digital. It is so frustrating. The channels include bb1, 2 and 3 possibly others to. Also the itv channels and exetreme sports. There are others to. All i get is no signal is being recieved. Occasionally they will work for a couple of minutes. It has been suggested that the LNB is faulty. Tried switching it off and resetting it but this did not work. I am told that replacing the entire arm on my dish will cure the problem. The reason the whole arm must be replaced is that the LNB on the dish is too old and is not made anymore. Does this seem correct? If this is the case where will i be able to find one and will it be difficult to fit? Any help or advice would be greatly apprciated as it is so frustrating.

2. GGTVBD

GGTVBD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +323
    londonmat - this has been asked countless times before. DO A SEARCH!!!

It probably is your LNB. Easy job to replace. Less than £20. Make & model of digibox?

Try www.satcure.co.uk

A. Dork

3. londonmatt

londonmatt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply, yes you are right should have searched have subsiquently found other threads. Thanks for the advice anyway will find out which model dish i have and order a new LNB. Am fairly sure freom reading that this is the problem.

Thanks again

Matt