• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Ceratec speakers

frenchie0101

Hi all, i have got hold of a real nice set of ceratec speakers 2 x rear 2 x front, 1 x centre, i need now to get an amp suitable for them and also speaker wire if anyone could recommend to me what to get.
i have ps3, xbox 360 elite, sky hd. I could do with a connection for my ipod touch also.
Does anyone know how decent these speakers are cause i have pretty much bought them blind

Last edited:

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
Go into any store that sells audio equipment, find an AV Surround amp that you like and can afford, buy it, walk home with a smile on your face. Done.

It is next to impossible to make a recommendation on an amp unless you first tell us how much money you want to spend.

Curious what you paid for this speaker setup. A quick search of the Internet seems to indicate that these are pretty expensive speakers?

As to interconnects, you need to determine what connectors your various equipment has - optical, coaxial, HDMI, etc.. - and make sure whatever amp you buy has sufficient connections to connect all your equipment.

But first - money, money, money - how much?

Steve/bluewizard

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom