Centre speaker?

Synchronicity

HI folks,Ive decided I definately need a centre rear speaker to get me that little bit closer to completing my system.

Obviously I want to get a B&W speaker to keep everything matching but does the centre rear need to be a specific type,like the front centre or will a standard book shelf jobby do?

Appreciate any advice,
Cheers
JB:thumbsup:

Dfour

I used a centre speaker and now use a bi-polar. IMHO I dont think it realy matters . Its up to your space/cosmtics/spouse and wallet .

Hawklord

I had DM602 S3's and the LRC60 as a centre they complemented each other very well having the same voicing etc. Gave a great sound too- lots of detail and good imaging:). For the money they're a great buy imo.

Synchronicity

Originally posted by Hawklord
I had DM602 S3's and the LRC60 as a centre they complemented each other very well having the same voicing etc. Gave a great sound too- lots of detail and good imaging:). For the money they're a great buy imo.

lol,yes I agree with you 100%,the problem is thats the set up I already have;I want to know if it is worth me getting a B&W CDM CSE to use as my front centre and moving my LRC60 to centre rear or just get a basic speaker for centre rear:confused:

I wouldnt have thought much sound comes through the centre rear so would my LRC60 be overkill and would the CDM be too powerful for my set up?

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom