Centre speaker upgrade

martps

I have an old Mission Cinema 7 system with a couple of Yamaha surround speakers.
I'm thinking about upgrading the centre speaker but there seems to be 100's of choices!
My budget is from £250 to £600, my room size is about 3m x 4m. I have a Denon AVC-X4700 AV amp.

Please can you help in recommending a centre speaker for me?

Zombie Twin

On
I have an old Mission Cinema 7 system with a couple of Yamaha surround speakers.
I'm thinking about upgrading the centre speaker but there seems to be 100's of choices!
My budget is from £250 to £600, my room size is about 3m x 4m. I have a Denon AVC-X4700 AV amp.

One which might comfortably fit the bill is the Q Acoustics 3090c

Q Acoustics 3090c

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member

Upgrade the front three if you can, so front main speakers too! Then you get them from same range. Do you have speaker stands or are those Cinema7 speakers floorstanders?

kbfern

Distinguished Member
There are literally dozens of options Open to you within your budget, the M77C1 would have been the matching speaker see below.

Here is one for sale but at it's age and condition I don't know how much I would trust it to last.

I bought some new speakers just before xmas to use with my Denon X4500 they sound fantastic and will be of better sound quality to what the 77C1 would be but how the sound signature would match I am not sure.

Like I said though there are plenty of other options but I do know someone who had some Q acoustics and they are good speakers but he upgraded to the Monolith 365c and is very very happy. He also got the 265 surrounds to go with them though and has since purchased the 365 L&R as they are so good.:D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom