Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Centre speaker to match B&W P5

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by pragmatic, Mar 17, 2005.

1. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,647
    I'm looking for a centre speaker to match my B&W P5, B&W seem to make quite a few different centre sepakers so i'm looking for one that would be the best match.

I'm currently using a mision 75c, which is very good, and I haven't noticed any problems with tonal change or anything when moving between speakers, but maybe with a B&W to compare it with i'd be able to tell.

Otherwise i found out that the mission 755 exsit and and am servierly tempted to get those if they come up on ebay or even better the classifieds.

2. SKA.face

SKA.face

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would try the CDM range,they were released after the Performance series range,even better,but harder to find is the 800HTM matrix,they go for around £250 for a mint example.

3. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,647
    Thanks mate, i'm looking into the CDM, but also the HTM7 and the C300 which are still in production, either way it looks like its gonna be expensive as the second hand price for any of these is still in the multi hundred :(.

I'll check out the matrix though, is certainly worth a look.