Centre speaker bracket???

Stevescoob343

Hi all, I have a q acoustics setup coming this weekend and I'm struggling to find some sort of bracket or mount for the centre channel.

I have an oak bench that my TV sits on and I need to mount the centre speaker 3090Ci underneath it somehow with a bit of an angle pointing upwards. Any ideas on how to do this would be massively appreciated.

Can't really mount above TV as it is 85" and I think it would look daft that high.

Jester1066

Hi all, I have a q acoustics setup coming this weekend and I'm struggling to find some sort of bracket or mount for the centre channel.

I have an oak bench that my TV sits on and I need to mount the centre speaker 3090Ci underneath it somehow with a bit of an angle pointing upwards. Any ideas on how to do this would be massively appreciated.

Can't really mount above TV as it is 85" and I think it would look daft that high.
Something like this that sits on top of your current stand, but raises the TV enough to fit the centre speaker underneath:

Zombie Twin

I wasn't happy with what was out there when I was installing my 3090Ci last year. The Missus suggested a very simple solution which has worked perfectly.

She suggested two heavy duty L-brackets with some MFD for the shelf . This is as customisable as you can get, and extremely sturdy. The white bits are optional, as they are those silicone things for protecting walls from door-handles, but really do help with isolation.

1619081199462.png

Jester1066

Thanks for the reply, problem being is the size of my TV being 85"
The bracket I linked to has a weight rating of 60kg. Now I know it says for TV's up to 65", but as long as your TV has standard VESA mount holes, it will still fit on the bracket. The TV will just overhang the bracket more which you won't see.

Here's one that'll fit a 85" - much more expensive though - but they do exist and might find them cheaper:

Amazon product
The other option (depending on your TV unit) would be to get some matching veneered MDF/ply and make a DIY riser, then place the TV on it.

I assume wall mounting the TVhigh enough to place the speaker on the cabinet below is not an option?

gibbsy

My solution with a 65'' TV. Bespoke bridge made by HiFi Racks Ltd.

169014423.3oX2AMVS._DSC4302.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom