1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Centre Rear NXT speaker

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Stevep, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Stevep

Stevep
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just a quick question for all you people out there.
    Hope you don't mind?

I have a DENON AVR 3801 DTS-ES compatible and have the Mission FS2AV's
    As I have now got a few DTS-ES disks I would like an NXT speaker for the rear centre similar or the same as the missions.
    Can anyone tell me what I could use??

Thanks

Steve

2. John Watts

John Watts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Hi Steve i would imagine the best thing to do is contact Mission and ask them if they sell spare NXT speakers. They normally do incase somebody breaks one.
    Alternatively you could choose a pair of rear surround speakers to match your missions. You need to decide if you want one or two speakers for the rear ex/es. You mignt be interested in some bi/dipoles if this is the route you choose.

Alternatively again you could get a pair of speakers perhaps floorstanders for your front left and rights and move your mission fronts to the rear for your ex/es if you do be carefull that you match them well. This would be an advantage if you like to listen to a lot of stereo music and want some dedicated good quality fronts.

I hope this helps mate,im not the most experienced person here to help you but these are the options i would look at,if anyone has a better idea then please put me and Steve right as i also would be interested in your thoughts.
    Regards,John.

I hope this helps