Censor: Limited Edition 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Link: Vinegar Syndrome

Release date: Cancelled

This deluxe package features a beautiful hardbox designed by artist Robert Sammelin that holds a special slipcover designed by Earl Kess and comes complete with a UHD disc, BD and full colour booklet.

Censor_4K (US).jpg

Attachments

• Censor_4K (back_art)(US).jpg
    Censor_4K (back_art)(US).jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Censor_4K (US) (3).jpg
    Censor_4K (US) (3).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Censor_4K (US) (4).jpg
    Censor_4K (US) (4).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Second Sight have the Blu-ray Limited Edition here, would be nice if they could upgrade it to 4K.

Agree. And as always with Second Sight it will be a great package.

With the current discount at VS this comes in pretty much at £40 on the nose including delivery so pretty much what a Second Sight UHD release would be so I’ll probably go for it. VSP sets like this seem to be very good quality too. Cannot fault my now beloved Beastmaster set.

Wouldn't a limited edition Betamax release make more sense? 🤔

The idea of this film was better than the actual film. Not sure I’ll pick it up.

Update, release cancelled.

Vinegar Syndrome:
We regret to inform you that due to various logistical and technical issues outside of our control, we will be unable to release CENSOR on the 4K UHD format. CENSOR will be offered in a deluxe Blu-ray only edition with the same Black Friday release date. Customers who pre-ordered the UHD/BD edition will be automatically sent a refund of $8 sometime in the first two weeks of November. If you would like to cancel your pre-order for a full refund, please email '[email protected]' by November 1st.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom