Cellular

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Watched this last night, and really enjoyed it, it had more tension in first 15 mins, than the whole of Resi Evil 2, which was tripe.

Cellular, is a run of mill type thriller, but done very well with very good performances. Def worth worthing. Also has good DTS sound.

rai

Gary D

Distinguished Member
just dont turn your brain on, or it all falls apart.

Spoiler:
why not just tie her up? after all they hardly looked like cuddly civil rights protecting bad guys

gary

RMCF

Distinguished Member
I thought it was awful, so I better give Resident Evil 2 a wide berth then.

Garrett

Hi,

Watched this last night, and really enjoyed it, it had more tension in first 15 mins, than the whole of Resi Evil 2, which was tripe.

Cellular, is a run of mill type thriller, but done very well with very good performances. Def worth worthing. Also has good DTS sound.

rai
Saw it on TV last night and thoroughly enjoyed it :smashin:well that’s apart from Kim Bassinger screaming and bawling.:thumbsdow

RMCF

Distinguished Member
Sorry got to disagree with you (but just shows that we all like different type of films) but this film was one of about 3 or 4 throughout my entire life that I just abandoned before the end, as I lost interest in what was going to happen.

I think in Cellular I lasted about 40mins - rented it when it came out but just thought it was very tacky and had a very bad script, story and acting. Everything really !!

allystew

Standard Member
Saw on TV the other night. A very "colour by numbers" thriller but was OK for a watch on TV as I didn't pay in any way for it! Chris Evans was good in it, and can anybody tell me was that Jessica Biel as his girlfriend?

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Saw on TV the other night. A very "colour by numbers" thriller but was OK for a watch on TV as I didn't pay in any way for it! Chris Evans was good in it, and can anybody tell me was that Jessica Biel as his girlfriend?
she was in it as chloe.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom