• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Cello dvd 8105 any info ?

SLIM

Ok guy's sainsburys have a divx dvd player its a Cello dvd 8105 i can not find infor on it @ all anyone able to help thank's

D

David Willis

Hi all,

Had one of the above for just over a week.

Plus

Plays Divx
Plays SVCV
No Regionalisation (always cool)
Plays MP3's (even DVD's full of mp3's)
Reads standard ISO CD's (even if it can't play the content it still displays the directory)
Its only £35!!!

Minus.
Won't resize HDTV Divx rips. Just displays blank screen and plays audio.
Track skip for MP3 on random play is ****. It skips to the next track in the alpha list rather than the next random track.

Can't seem to find any firmware upgrades (yet)

Overall 8/10, really good value for money (was considering a Kiss DVD player for DIVx with network port but a bit pricy, will hack my x-box to play from my media server)

Toys..

32'' Phillips Widesceen Matchline TV (100Hz)
Matching Phillips VCR (DON'T BUY THESE)
Pure Dolby Pro Surround sound system (Good buy)
Toshiba RD-XS30 HDD DVD Recorder (you can't hack em but by God they are a good piece of kit)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom