• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Cello 85" tv 2 years old

Revjames

Novice Member
Hi there. new to the forum. I live in North Wales, I am a qualified electrician and dabble with repairing stuff like TVs. Currently have a massive Cello C85ANSMT-4K on the bench. Looks like backlighting. Main board is giving out 12v, 5v etc to respective parts of the TV. Looking more and more like the actual LED strips. Has anyone any experience of these TVs? A supplier of replacement LED strips would be good too. So far I have drawn a blank.

Thanks

Hixs

Distinguished Member

Revjames

Novice Member
Thanks for the reply but its the backlight strips I'm after. just ordered a tester so will try that Monday just to confirm

Hixs

Distinguished Member
An forgive my ignorance! Assumed they're a combined unit.

Revjames

Novice Member
An forgive my ignorance! Assumed they're a combined unit.
yes no worries. as far as I know the LCD panel is at the front with backlighting which consists of LED strips fitted to the rear of the enclosure, driven from the power supply board. Getting to them is no mean feat but when its £2k worth of TV and only 2 years old its worth a shot, if I can get the parts.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom