Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Celestion F35C or Mission m7c1

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by nickb23, Feb 18, 2003.

1. nickb23

nickb23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hi there,

I am wanting to get the Mission M72 Speaker package, but I am a little concerned at the m7c1 center speaker. At the moment, I have a new Celestion F35C center speaker, and I am wondering if anyone has compared the 2 to see which sounds better. The mission center looks very thin (have not seen in real life). Is it better to keep to the same make throughout the package, or can i mix and match in this instance?

Ta

Nick

2. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondered if there was any chance you could upgrade the m7c1 to the m7c2 in the package, members here seem to be happy with the m7c2, should be a better match than the Celestion F35C being it's from the same manufacture.

If the package can't be upgraded why not try the centre you have now against the m7c1 when you purchase the package, you may find the match acceptable.