Celebrity Fame Academy FIXED

lightningvictim

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been saying all week that Celebrity Fame Academy has been FIXED so that in true comic tradition the worst singer (RUBY WAX) wins.
I have had to suffer my fiancee watching it all week and to be honest she has been the only one worth watching as at least she really does put her own "spin" into the delivery of the songs she has destroyed........
Plus she has been the only notable comic left in the programme since Jo Brand was voted out......

on a related very sensible mature point................................

did you see Kat Deeleys nipples last night :eek: :clown: must have been cold in there

Originally posted by common
on a related very sensible mature point................................

did you see Kat Deeleys nipples last night :eek: :clown: must have been cold in there

It was hard, cough, not to. Although I don't find her that attractive really, pretty yes. She seemed swoony near Mellor so perhaps that was it.

Originally posted by lightningvictim
I have been saying all week that Celebrity Fame Academy has been FIXED so that in true comic tradition the worst singer (RUBY WAX) wins.

Feeling silly now Mr.Victim?! :devil:

Did that bloke from Hollyoakes win then?

I hated the way the judges slagged of the others then heaped praise on wax who was quite frankly ****

Originally posted by lightningvictim
I read that they were not voting here of sooner, because they did not fancy kissing he goodbye.:rolleyes:

I put my hands up - I have no qualms about admitting I was WRONG but fortunately I didn't put my money where my mouth was with the bookies.....so I ain't a LOSER (unlike Ruby)....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom