Celebrity Big Brother (2012)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Returns to Channel 5 on January 5, 2012.

Former X Factor contestant Frankie Cocozza, Nicola McLean, Lindsay Lohan, Natasha Giggs, The Only Way is Essex star Kirk Norcross and Loose Women's Denise Welch are among the other names rumoured to be taking part in the show. Tinchy Stryder has reportedly pulled out.

Promo

Great, another reason not to watch Channel 5. I'm really looking forward to missing every single episode of this :laugh:

Great, another reason not to watch Channel 5. I'm really looking forward to missing every single episode of this :laugh:

i might post the same sentiments in threads of shows i don't watch :D

Returns to Channel 5 on January 5, 2012.

Former X Factor contestant Frankie Cocozza, Nicola McLean, Lindsay Lohan, Natasha Giggs, The Only Way is Essex star Kirk Norcross and Loose Women's Denise Welch are among the other names rumoured to be taking part in the show. Tinchy Stryder has reportedly pulled out.

Promo

Celebrity Big Brother 2012 Extended Promo - YouTube

I bet Frankie Cocozza won't be pulling out of anything in the house! ;)

I can't wait. :)

Not sure why this programme is still on, but fair play to the Z-listers for making money from it

I always enjoy the opening night. Not sure it i can watch the whole show though - any member of TOWIE is a immediate switch off for me.

I'll sit through most crap on telly, (;)) but i draw the line at the Amy Childs and Mark Wrights of the world gracing our screens, now Kirk Norcross is due to join Celeb BB.

Could be a health hazard for any drunk celebs

realitytvcbbdiaryroom1.jpg

realitytvcbbdiaryroom2.jpg

Hurah !! I'm a sucker for these, Bring it on !!!

Mr Blonde is in there! Let's hope he's brought his straight razor and petrol can with him... ;)

Love it. :D

Anyone know how many weeks this is running for this year?

I want to know when I can expect The Mentalist back. :)

Anyone know how many weeks this is running for this year?

I want to know when I can expect The Mentalist back. :)

I think it's 3 weeks till your red john fix. ;)

About a third of the way through, I started to feel my soul ebbing away & turned over.

Doesn't look like I missed anything

Most pointless show ever now. There's not even a 24hr live feed, so its not actually Big Brother anymore. Just a daily edited highlights reel of some Z listers in a house :boring: :boring:

Not been a bad show for its first week. The early body building task was certainly a highlight....;)

I'm glad Andrew got the boot - he was like a camp David Brent, such a tool and attention seeking drama queen bore.

Nicola McClean is as annoying as she was in the Jungle (and no amount of surgery will help her). Frankie has be surprisingly entertaining and not much of a idiot as i'd thought he was going to be.

Kirk Norcross - what a melon - anyone who fails to identify America or Australia on a world map - :facepalm:

But the twins - oh my.
A.maz.ing :devil:

Kirk Norcross - what a melon - anyone who fails to identify America or Australia on a world map - :facepalm:
I really cant get my head round how somebody in their 20's has no idea whatsoever where America or Australia is on a world map.
You would expect primary schoolchildren to get that right. :eek:
If he doesnt have this kind of basic general knowledge, then what else doesnt he know.
Was actually embarrassing to watch.

Apart from that im actually really enjoying this series for a change. :)

Most pointless show ever now. There's not even a 24hr live feed, so its not actually Big Brother anymore.
UK Big Brother was never originally a celebrity show, it was a few years before they did that version and even that was just a week long charity version for Comic Relief in collaboration with the BBC (won by Jack Dee). Then a couple of years later it became the same z-list reality show it is now with highly paid contestants and profitable phone voting not for the benefit of charity.

I really cant get my head round how somebody in their 20's has no idea whatsoever where America or Australia is on a world map.
You would expect primary schoolchildren to get that right. :eek:
If he doesnt have this kind of basic general knowledge, then what else doesnt he know.
Was actually embarrassing to watch.

Apart from that im actually really enjoying this series for a change. :)

What's worse - he's likely to be a frontrunner to win based on the deomgraphic of voters. :thumbsdow

Frankie's not a bad lad. As I've said all along, he is just a young lad who has been given a bit of fame and he's only concern is where his next beer or shag is coming from. It's just lucky (our unlucky in terms of his career) that he's in the public eye and it's available on tap for him.

Kirk needs to realise that he's not going to get anywhere with women by talking to them and playing with his hampton. Surely I'm not the only person to have noticed him playing with himself on a very regular basis?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom