Celebrating Turkish bridegroom kills relatives

Awful story.

Guns are made to kill, simple:(

There was a similar story recently which happened in Sicily I think.

The photographer hired some guns for the bride and groom to pose with (pretty sure they had nothing to do with the Mafia!), gun accidentally goes off, photographer goes for a one way trip to the dark room!

What a strange custom, could they not change to fireworks?
or was he going for his Mother In Law.

I agree - what on earth?!?

He got married, and in the process killed his own father and two aunts - what a senseless waste. Imagine if he had killed someone's children? Who would take their children to a Turkish wedding though.

So presumably he will now go to prison on top of the rest of it - what a tragic wedding.

The photographer hired some guns for the bride and groom to pose with (pretty sure they had nothing to do with the Mafia!), gun accidentally goes off, photographer goes for a one way trip to the dark room!

Yep - the funny (not ha ha) thing is that he wasn't the original photographer but someone who stepped in at the last minute when the other guy couldn't do it.

Yep - the funny (not ha ha) thing is that he wasn't the original photographer but someone who stepped in at the last minute when the other guy couldn't do it.

Wow the other photographer is a lucky man. Fireworks would be better but in Turkey shooting with a gun on a celebration is a common event . I hope more people will stop practising this stupid tradition after this horrible accident.

It's a funny story...but at the same time it isn't funny.

Wow the other photographer is a lucky man. Fireworks would be better but in Turkey shooting with a gun on a celebration is a common event . I hope more people will stop practising this stupid tradition after this horrible accident.

I doubt it.

According to the article, these incidents are actually pretty common.

I doubt it.

According to the article, these incidents are actually pretty common.

Soooo they are going to be a part of EU? :rolleyes: I suppose some changes are going to be made. Killings on a wedding. What a nonsense.

three funerals and a wedding

ah wait, that's not right ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soooo they are going to be a part of EU? :rolleyes: I suppose some changes are going to be made. Killings on a wedding. What a nonsense.

Serbians are nuts and they're joining up...

What a strange custom, could they not change to fireworks?
or was he going for his Mother In Law.

Indeed most people just throw confetti or set off a few party poppers...!

Saying that though...If I had an AK47 you could be sure that I would be firing it in the air on a regular basis! It's a very cool thing to do.

:eek: :eek:

> edit : not sure that's really suitable for here by the way...

There's a version on Youtube where he checks he has removed the ammo before giving it to the toddler (yes, he gave it to him) but he didn't check the chamber :facepalm:

I thought that only happened in the movies.

Am I missing a gruesome video link? I can't watch them anyway because they make me go all funny...like when skateboard kids fall over and stuff, can't watch it.

Am I missing a gruesome video link?

You are better off :thumbsup:

The 'can't see a random thumbnail or video' fairy at avforums has smiled on you today.

If you really want to see it google the terms in the 'video' post.

That chap giving a toddler a loaded firearm is a good contender for the 'Darwin Awards'.

Who else things he was really aiming for the mother in law!

Guns + Idiots = News Story!

I bet he was holding it with one hand like they do in the movies, only the kick back on the AK47 is pretty harsh due to the size of the round.

The Forge
Guns dont kill people, loss of blood and brain matter kills people!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom