1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ceiling recessed screen advice

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by wbessada, Sep 22, 2003.

1. wbessada

wbessada

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hi!

I'm looking for advice on a ceiling recessed screen - something like the Draper Access or Access Multiview. The screen is for occasional use so doesn't need to be of amazing quality but does need to be completely hidden when it's up. I don't really want to spend too much on this as it won't be used very much so am looking for a budget solution.

Do any of you guys have experience of these or simliar that you can recommend?

Your advice is very much appreciated!

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Have a look on the DIY forum here,'I think someone was planning the same arrangement.....

Sean G.

3. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +932
    My next door neighbour has a greyhalk screen going into the cieling, he does surf these fourms but I'm not sure what his username is. If he doesn't reply here in the next couple of days I'll ask him. Unless gordon can help as he's calibrated his system

4. wbessada

wbessada

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Thanks for the responses guys. I did find a thread in the DIY forum but that installation left an exposed opening which is what I'd like to avoid. I'd like an installation with a flap that conceals the opening.

I've been told about the Draper ceiling trim kit which is compatible with Draper Targa and Premier screens but I haven't had pricing yet.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!