Ceiling mounting BD800

C

Caveat

The unistrut is on the ceiling and the plan is to finally mount the barco on the ceiling next weekend.

2 Questions:

Which buttons to press to flip the image (was floor mounted)?

How big are genie lifts - will I get it to the top of my small terraced house? - the guys at HSS claimed it weighed 60kg itself and wouldnt fit in my Nissan Micra ... is this true?

Any other advice appreciated too - Thanks

Pull the power lead out (don't just switch off) If you dont you will kill your tubes.

Standing behind the back of the projector with it on the floor.
Open the projector cover
Lift out the second card from the left. (two catches on the top of the card and the grey retaining clips hold the card in place). Lift the card out and look into the depths you will see three push switches. (I would use something like a wooden spoon rather than a metal screwdriver if you don't face getting your had in.) push all three once so that the click and release.
Plut the card back

There is one more switch located under either the 4th or fith card from the left. push this switch same as the others and you are all done.

This is the same for all 80* projectors even the Cine 8 (which is really a BG808s with lipstick)

I use these so often I bought my own
A gennie lift could pick a Micra up no problems but it won't go in one. becare full which model you book, the big one won't go through a standard doorway.
Tip when you come to put the projector up turn the forks up side down that way the top of them won't punch a hole through your ceiling :blush:

OK I admit it, I has hoping Roland hadnt booked an early holiday this year.

Many thanks for the info.

Normal serive resuming soon I promise

Originally posted by Roland @ B4
Normal serive resuming soon I promise

:hiya:

Ohhh goody I'll get the kettle on what biscuits do you like roland Im sure they sell them here in liverpool too :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom