ceiling mounted centre

slingshot

I'd like to mount my centre on the ceiling above the projector screen, anyone done this and know where I could get some brackets from ?

I'd probably like it about a foot down from the ceiling, I always prefered my centre above the TV but since I put in a projector it's had to go underneath, and before anyone suggests I'm not changing the screen for an acoustically transparent one.

Cheers

Slingshot

hornydragon

Have seen this done and it works well, what speaker do you have??? If small satellite then a bracket will be easy if a large unit a bit more difficult.

slingshot

It's a fairly compact Rega Senta, so it's not much weight. I had a look at BTech and they seem to do ceiling mounts for BOSE style speakers that screw into the speaker. I'd prefer to just have some form of clamping so it doesn't damage the speaker.

Slingshot

hornydragon

try AVF as they make universal brackets too. Clamp brackets tend to be larger and may look ugly, doies speaker have a thread hole on rear or underside?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom